Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Obama hints Blago qualified as president

Follow the "logic" of Barack Obama's statement on CNN last night and you have to conclude that Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich is twice as qualifed to be president as him by virtue of his two successful campaigns for governor.

This answer came after he was asked whether he was experienced enough to be president.

Well, my understanding is that Governor Palin's town of Wasilla has, I think, 50 employees. We've got 2,500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe $12 million a year. You know, we have a budget of about three times that just for the month. So I think that our ability to manage large systems and to execute I think has been made clear over the last couple of years," Obama said.


Somebody also ought to tell "The One" that Sarah Palin is governor of Alaska, not mayor of Wasilla.


Technorati Tags:
, , ,


No comments:

Post a Comment